Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

  1. #21
    Inactive Member redrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2006
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    CalPrep's Virginia High Schools Strength of Schedule (through 10/1)

    Top 5 Division 2:

    1 - Powell Valley
    2 - Giles
    3 - Dan River
    4 - Clarke County
    5 - Gate City

    Bottom 5 Division 2:

    1 - Auburn
    2 - Lancaster
    3 - J.J. Kelly
    4 - Chilhowie
    5 - Chatham


    Top 5 Division 1:

    1 - William Campbell
    2 - Manassas Park
    3 - Lunenberg Central
    4 - Clintwood
    5 - Jackson-Quicksburg


    Bottom 5 Division 1:

    1 - Hurley
    2 - Pocahontas
    3 - St. Paul
    4 - Eastern Montgomery
    5 - Ervinton

    Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S


  2. #22
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    I don't know where he went to school. I was surprised in how they handled Radford last week though. They have a great program that tends to reload instead of rebuild. They have their good RB back again this season. He broke Gene Fields school record for rushing.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #23
    Inactive Member redrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2006
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps


    CalPrep's Virginia Region D Strength of Schedule (thru 10/1):

    1 - Powell Valley
    2 - Gate City
    3 - Clintwood
    4 - Lebanon
    5 - Rye Cove
    6 - Virginia High
    7 - Honaker
    8 - Lee High
    9 - Pound
    10 - Appalachia
    11 - J.I. Burton
    12 - John S. Battle
    13 - Twin Valley
    14 - Coeburn
    15 - Twin Springs
    16 - J.J. Kelly
    17 - Haysi
    18 - Thomas Walker
    19 - Castlewood
    20 - Ervinton
    21 - St. Paul
    22 - Hurley
    Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S


  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    Thats cool that RC is in the top quarter in SOS. Their record shows it right now too.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Division 1 rankings from Calpreps

    I think I remember reading that Heldreth was planning on walking on at VT, but then there was this in the BHC after the VHSCA game...

    "Rural Retreat's Matt Heldreth earned rave reviews from the West coaching staff at cornerback despite facing much taller defenders. The 5-11 Heldreth, who will not play football at Virginia Tech, tipped away one East pass in the end zone."

    So I guess he opted not to play in college?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •